This lesson demonstrates how to access the Faith Academy "Faith Mail" system. All staff, students, and families have a Faith Mail account that serves as a valuable and powerful communication tool for information that needs to be disseminated from Faith Academy to its families.
Browse to the Faith Mail login page...
The easiest way to get to the Faith Mail login page is to simply type "http://webmail.faith.edu.ph/" into the web browser of choice. The login page is displayed above for your reference.
Note: You can also get to the Faith Mail loing page by visiting the Faith Academy Website at http://www.faith.edu.ph, pointing to the Links menu and selecting Webmail.
Use your Faith Mail credentials to sign in...
On the Faith Mail login page, you will use your Faith Mail credentials to access the site (if you don't know what this is, please contact the Faith Academy Information Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 32-2-651-7100 ext. 145. With your credentials in hand...
- Enter your Faith Mail username
- Enter your Faith Mail password
- Click the "Sign in" button
Your Faith Mail "mail" window...
There are a number of items on your Faith Mail "mail" window of which you should be aware...
- Components of Faith Mail: Along the top in the black bar, you will see links to the different components of our Faith Mail system including Mail, Calendar, Documents, Sites, etc. Clicking on one of these links will open a new window or browser tab and display that Faith Mail component.
- You can also navigate between your Mail, your Contacts, or show your Tasks list.
- You can also browse the contents of the various "Label Folders" within your account
- In the middle, you will see any email that has been sent to your account. From there, you can click on an email conversation to view the message.
- You can also send (or compose) a new message to email to someone. Note: One advantage of using Faith Mail is that it already contains the email address of all our staff, students, and families...this allows you to connect with everyone at Faith Academy without having to manage your own email address list.
- In the top right corner, you will see your email address, also known as your account name. Next to this is a little "gear" symbol. Using these items, you can access your account settings as well as your mail settings.
Signing out of Faith Mail...
When you are done in your Faith Mail...
- Click on your email address (account name) in the top right corner
- Click on "Sign out" at the bottom left of the pop-up screen
This will sign you out of Faith Mail.